Bit Capital Vendor takes a shot at theimproving just as the innovative work of the fundamental innovation, builds up the high productive cross-chain stockpiling and trade innovation. Keep reading to explore what is BCV and how it works.
What is BitCapitalVendor?
- Just the basic innovation innovative studies, as ethereum onstage and dependent (BCV) BitCapitalVendor the chance of recovery is highly efficient cross-chain storage innovation and trade creates a hidden Chain Resource Board frames, patch application devices of the phases at this point and attempt higher, and administrators the procedure of innovation that requires funding and resources, devices and methods may be provided for the purposes.
- BCV wallet across as an app-based Blockchain product. They state that they are therefore using Blockchain and existing technologies to provide services in the field of Digital Asset Management. Just the basic blockchain technology research and development of the company; do not notebook distributed Blockchain technology, sidechain technology, DPOS consensus algorithm and intelligent contract technology large-scale research and development manages means.
- Each project is aimed at global customers, BCV says, Therefore the service they provide should be reliable, developable and easy to maintain. Therefore, SaaS cloud service is used to provide these features. BCV states that it aims for a 99.99% safety rate with this usage.
- In addition, you can use the multi-digital asset wallet system created with the inter-chain payment system to make it easier for you to invest and invest with BCV.
- You can also benefit from the trading platform and auction platforms designed for digital assets and real assets.
How to Buy Bit Capital Vendor?
To buy BitCapitalVendor, it is known that the BCV, a token running on the Ethereum platform, will have a total of 1,200,000,000 units. However, there are currently 891.199.995 BCV in circulation. You can purchase the BCV token, which is currently actively listed on 6 exchanges, from the Bit-Z and HCoin exchanges.